Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sooo Inspired!!

So..the other day, my lovely, sweet and oh-so super fashionable-friend-forever Alex told me that she's getting married! EEK!! How exciting!! I can't wait for July to get here.
She's been telling me some of her ideas for the look and feel of the wedding and I can already tell it will be amazing ,as if there were anything less for Alex! But just when I thought she couldn't have anymore deliciousness to add, she spoke the words, Peacock theme!! *gasp*

My mind raced. I could see it. Rich, sumptious, bold blues, greens, with hints of champagne rich golds or warm hues of brown. It could only be summed up as Stinkin' Stunning!! I was soo excited that I started planning a cake...as if I needed a reason to be thinking about cake. Cake, cupcakes, desserts all I seem to talk and think about. *le sigh*



I mean can you imagine the ways you could go with a Peacock theme. You could go bold and dramatic or feathery and romantic.
Ahhh...the possibilities are endless and so are the many visions that I have of cakes to decorate. Since that fateful day, two weeks ago when she told me that news, I've been designing cakes. Mini cakes, 3 tier cakes, round cakes, square cakes.
I can't wait to complete them all and put the pics up. In the meantime, enjoy this inspiration board I created about her upcoming wedding.



Syreeta :0)
Ritzy Cakes
www.ritzysweetandsaucy.com

1 comment: